Thursday, August 28, 2008

the new technology is amazing

There must be something about having been born post 1975 that enables one to automatically understand the capabilities and working of all of the new technology that makes our lives so effortless.  Unfortunately I was born much before that so have to rely on my sons and our web/technology queen who keeps us up and running. Last year for Christmas I bought myself a flat screen tv and an Ipod.  I then  told my sons that what I wanted from them for Christmas was to put it all together and then VERY PATIENTLY teach me how to use them (When they had left for college I had to call them for  the first two months to walk me through getting a DVD to run).  So, I am happy to report that I have now learned how to post a blog from my handheld and you will hear from me a  lot more often>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That IS amazing, you go girl!